Meet Dr Sami Ahmad MBBS, MSc, FRACGP, Pain Fellow
Dr. Sami Ahmad is the Clinical Director, founder and owner of Brisbane Regeneration. The company was founded in 2013.
Dr Sami is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a Training Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA). Dr Sami is dedicated to helping his patients to treat their osteoarthritis and severe joint pain through comprehensive biopsychosocial approach using multimodal therapies. Dr Sami is committed to reducing pain, increasing strength, increasing flexibility, increasing mobility and energy of his patients that suffer osteoarthritis and severe joint pain.
By keeping up-to-date with the latest technological advancements, Dr Sami is able to continue to deliver state-of-the-art treatments to all of his patients. Dr. Sami is also professionally affiliated with a number of prestigious organisations including:
- Faculty of Pain Medicine ANZCA – Training Fellow
- Australia and New Zealand Headache Society – ANZHS
- International Association for the Study of Pain – IASP
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – RACGP
- Medical board of Australia – AHPRA
- Association of Surgeons in Primary Care. UK
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- World Society Interdisciplinary Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr Sami Ahmad is irrevocably passionate about helping his patients.
Whether it is by treating their joint pain or osteoarthritis, Dr Sami Ahmad is always enthusiastic when meeting new patients and irrefutably dedicated to helping them achieve their desired outcome and better quality of life. If you have been experiencing chronic pain Dr Sami Ahmad would love to evaluate your situation today so that you can be on your way to a more invigorated life through our therapies.